Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

theAA fuel price report

If we class as "the continent" here, prices are rising lately.

2 weeks ago, regular diesel was 4.84 Lei/lt (GBP 0.84) and last weekend I paid 5.09 Lei/lt (GBP 0.88).

Disgraceful :lol:

The South East has also recorded the highest diesel price at 109.7 ppl

So much for the AA research team, Corley Services on the M6 was £1.30.9 for diesel on Friday, I asked if I get a gold watch with it, talk about rip off Britain.

So much for the AA research team, Corley Services on the M6 was £1.30.9 for diesel on Friday, I asked if I get a gold watch with it, talk about rip off Britain.

:wtf:

Wowzer. I guess you paid motorway premium prices there. And then a bit.

just regular diesel price, wasn't the premium stuff.

I was a victim of circumstance, a combinatin of convoying up to the Lakes with the Northants4x4 crew a bit earlier than I would normally set off, and a hectic day on Thursday, with an exam in the evening that went on till 10:30 at a place I'd rather not park my fully packed truck (went in wifes car) left me no oppertunity to fill up at the local supermarket (£1.08.9atm).

I'm boycotting Shell until I get my gold watch :icon-lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Can't remember the last time I bought any fuel from the motorway services...

Can't remember the last time I bought any fuel from the motorway services...

I can, Nov 1990 when I left the RN on terminal leave, I said then I'd never do it again (that was after a Shell rip off back then too) normally I'm a stickler for such things, I was gutted I had to break my word after almost 26 years!

Back