Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Time for a turbo swap-out..?

List price is €1500 including VAT plus another €25 shipping. It's a state of the art turbocharger in a CT26 housing - not just a high flow CT26. Capable of 30psi with a stock fuel pump - 40 if you upgrade the pump.

I just ordered mine - very excited!

edit: Capable of 40 psi but the stock pump can only deliver enough fuel for 30.
That is a fair price. Im gaining interest.
Any feedback on reliability? The stock ct 26 is a very reliable unit, i wouldnt like to lose that..

While you guys are looking at all this i'm not having much luck finding a 3" dump pipe for the CT26 so if it's got to come from Oz maybe i could chip in with shipping costs .
Have you finally bought an 80?

I also had the place who made the exhaust fabricate up the dump pipe, fabrication and fitting within two days, they also fabricated the silencer and resonator.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
By way of an update... ordered a week and a half ago and still no shiny new turbo to post pictures of (grrrr!!!). I'd give them benefit of the doubt and blame the archaic Swedish postal system, but when I ask for updates and tracking info I just get nonsense. They only charged €25 for postage so maybe I'm being harsh, but is it too much to ask for some tracking info?

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. I cant say a bad word about WINK with me their customer service has been great, recieved the turbo 3 days after ordering and the product so far has been fantastic. Hope you get it sorted, maybe its down to Christmas post

By way of an update... ordered a week and a half ago and still no shiny new turbo to post pictures of (grrrr!!!). I'd give them benefit of the doubt and blame the archaic Swedish postal system, but when I ask for updates and tracking info I just get nonsense. They only charged €25 for postage so maybe I'm being harsh, but is it too much to ask for some tracking info?

I take it back - it was indeed the archaic Swedish postal system - it had been sitting in a depot since Monday:angry:Remy was very helpful (offered to send me another one with a different courier!)

Anyways... today the new hardware arrived...

IMG_1485.JPG
IMG_1486.JPG

Back