Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Took delivery yesterday

Matthew1955

Country Flag
wales
Yesterday I took delivery of my new 2005,LC4 and very pleased with it I am too.

Everything seems to work as it should but I cannot work out how to use the Sat Nav within the Audio system which is a 58813.In the under seat CD reader is a TNS300 CD.
I have no manual at present for either the car or the audio system so I am working blind until the manual arrives.

When I press the Navi/Trip buttom the screen shows the,I guess,current coordinates ie North degrees and West degrees.I then press the AF/reroute button and the screen reads "Please set destination" and then I am stuck and have no idea what to do next.Can anyone help please.

Also the foot rest in the drivers foot well is missing,can anyone recommend where to go to get one.I did speak with Roughtrax and they said it needed to be ordered through a dealer and are unlikely to be held as stock and would need to be ordered from by them from Japan,again can anyone help.

Thanks

Last edited:
Try Amayama.com for spares from Japan. You can search using your model number and parts take a couple of weeks to arrive at much less than Toyota UK prices. Is there no manual for the sat Nav on Google?

Try Amayama.com for spares from Japan. You can search using your model number and parts take a couple of weeks to arrive at much less than Toyota UK prices. Is there no manual for the sat Nav on Google?
Thanks Star Cruiser,will give them a try

Is yours a lc4 or lc5, I have the lc4 do can scan in the instructions...

I replaced the footrest on mine got the part from Simon Holton [email protected]

I do recall the price made me gasp...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Tony,

Mine is an 2005 LC4 model,I have emailed Simon,so will be interesting to see what he comes back with.My local Mr T have quoted £72 as you say Tony,gasp.

Not to sure what you are saying about the instructions?

Thanks Matthew

Sorry, typo on the phone. I'll scan in the instructions for you.... Just give me some time...

Here are a few pics of the new car partly to prove to White90 that it did happen.I recall the car being a great drive from my previous models some 6 years ago but it is better than I remember.Excuse the number plate it came with the car
IMG_0765(1).JPG
IMG_0767.JPG
IMG_0768.JPG

Have you tried to download it? All 100 pages are there.

Have you tried to download it? All 100 pages are there.
I did try earlier Tony and it said unable to download but now it has done it.
I must have been doing something wrong, it is all there now,thank you very much.

Back