Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tree removal South London/Croydon SE25

grantw

Supporter
Hi Guys,
I know there is one or two of you in the game so thought I would post on here to see if I fall into an area you can make it too ... or maybe know someone who is near by that you can recommend.

It's a largish tree that has some rot in the trunk and has that large shed behind it and a small shed next to it.

20140908_155231_Spring Ln.jpg

Hi Guys,
I know there is one or two of you in the game so thought I would post on here to see if I fall into an area you can make it too ... or maybe know someone who is near by that you can recommend.

It's a largish tree that has some rot in the trunk and has that large shed behind it and a small shed next to it.

View attachment 114297
it's about 1350 KM. too far for me...if you can't get a friend or neighbour to recommend someone look up the Arbourist Association for a local contractor.Avoid anyone who us uninsured of course & anyone who uses the terms looping & topping in their advertising!!

Take the bird box down now before any nesting starts, once theres an active nest you'll need to wait until the chicks have fledged legally to remove the nest and tree. The tree could be trimmed back and the top section felled leaving the nest in place providing there is no 'disturbance' to the nest and occupants. Once chicks fledge the lower section could be removed.

The safety exemption would only apply if there is an immediate threat to people from the tree falling and hurting someone, and that's were an Arboriculturalist would be able to help

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
given the condition of this tree & the proximity to buildings you should have no problem with your local authorities.Your tree surgeons should take care of the paperwork

Back