Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tribute build

mrc6453

Garage
Country Flag
united_states
Hey everyone so my name is Mike and I was a mechanic for Stockton Kia in California. I was a mess with alcoholism and addiction. It’s been a year since I last drank or used. My 2 best friends, Lisanh oldest, Souvane younger are brothers and the older one passed away 4 years ago. Well Souvane has seen my transformation and sold me lisanh last vehicle he bought. 1991 land cruiser. It sat for 4 years. I dropped the tank cleaned it and put new FP and strainer, efi relay, fuel pump relay, fuel filter. Also replaced all fuses and fusible links. Replaced all fluids and it started right up. I cruised it around the neighbor a couple of times but then I gassed it cause I put 35’s on it and wanted to see if I needed 4.88 gears. Well the next day went to start and it only cranked. I got fuel out of the filter outlet but the fuel rail is dry. When I spray starting fluid it runs until the starting fluid is gone. I got 12.2-12.7v constant at pump and the other wire is at I believe 6v and drops to 3v when cranking any help or info would be much appreciated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg