Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Troopy on a1m

fbnss

Supporter
Country Flag
england
Just saw a nice looking troopy on the A1m at hatfield about to enter the tunnel. I dont see them very often, anyone on here?

Ok, it was an unmolested one!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ok, it was an unmolested one!
So Watson, the process of elimination goes on, apart from the colour did you manage to get any other distinguishing features? Like the VIN for example :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

So Watson, the process of elimination goes on, apart from the colour did you manage to get any other distinguishing features? Like the VIN for example :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:
I'm afraid not, it had a snorkel (probably comes as standard) and it had silver reflective thingys in the rear windows (optional extra?) And as I've only seen about 4 troops ever, 1 green, 1 orange and 2 white...

I'm afraid not, it had a snorkel (probably comes as standard) and it had silver reflective thingys in the rear windows (optional extra?) And as I've only seen about 4 troops ever, 1 green, 1 orange and 2 white...
Oh well I'm sure the owner will owner up soon.

Good Luck :text-happynewyear:

Nope, gets chilly past the m25!

Doubt it was Vince, he was up camping in Glen Coe a day or so ago, and In edinburgh tomorrow

Nope, gets chilly past the m25!

LOL I live up in the hills of Wales at altitude! It's much colder up on the top's! When I go down to the shop in evening to the local town... it feels soo much milder even though it's in quite a sheltered place but each time I notice the temp difference. I see how "soft" the people who live there are!" LOL!:thumbup:

LOL I live up in the hills of Wales at altitude! It's much colder up on the top's! When I go down to the shop in evening to the local town... it feels soo much milder even though it's in quite a sheltered place but each time I notice the temp difference. I see how "soft" the people who live there are!" LOL!:thumbup:

You lose about 1*C for every 100m you climb - which is great for me at 1,000m above sea level as it does tend to keep it cooler relative to the south and west of us (east gets the coastal breeze that doesn't make it up the range). We don't go down the Moonbi range to Tamworth in the summer, as it's a reliable 4-6*C warmer on a given day... and I don't like 40*C temperatures...

Back