Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Trump again

joinerman

Garage
Donald Trump has seemingly called for Hillary Clinton to be shot.

I can see some nutter doing this, jmho.

the man is a complete tw*t
mind you, show me a politician who isnt ..............public school, same tie, in it for what they can get thieving lying barstwards :) just my opinion.
Communism is a great idea, but it will never work cos humans get involved.
Religion - up to you, I dont, and I dont want someone elses opinion thrust down my throat.....as in JW's who called Friday afternoon...they send the English out in packs here, good afternoon, I would like to spread some good news...me...great, you found out god doesnt exsist....go away and never darken my door again....

there you go, my Sunday rant all in one go :)

Quite agree, if there is a god (which does seem a bit unlikely), it’s my god so hands off. There are 3 joeys that go round here as a small pack, they’re sisters and look and dress very similarly, quite spooky. When I lived in London, I used to ask them in for a cuppa if I was feeling like an argument, they didn’t usually stay very long. Funny isn’t it, politics and religion, the two things that you’re not supposed to talk about to avoid conflict, but those that do get away with perhaps 99% of hot air, unrest and general nonsense floating about. I know some nice religious types, but they keep it to themselves and don’t try to lay it on others.

the man is a complete tw*t
mind you, show me a politician who isnt ..............public school, same tie, in it for what they can get thieving lying barstwards :) just my opinion.
Communism is a great idea, but it will never work cos humans get involved.
Religion - up to you, I dont, and I dont want someone elses opinion thrust down my throat.....as in JW's who called Friday afternoon...they send the English out in packs here, good afternoon, I would like to spread some good news...me...great, you found out god doesnt exsist....go away and never darken my door again....

there you go, my Sunday rant all in one go :)

I'm the same with homosexuality and gay marriage... Don't care what you do or who you want to marry as long as it's not shoved down my throat :nomouth:

When cloning goes wrong
image1.JPG

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Our boys are welcome in most restro,s but we take a towel for drool!
If you get down to the Dordogne happy to see you for new at the lake

I should be rude and make Jokes about Harly's, being a Victory rider, but at least HD are still being made!

Back