Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Trying to save space

mettisse

Supporter
2A33EE87-C3E7-4EB9-A1AC-C6212B19F160.jpeg
IAs ever in the 80 Bruiser, although these trucks appear cavernous, I’m trying to save a bit space where I can. One of the items I like to keep in the truck is an emergency coat, warm waterproof and handy. The coat I use is a hi-viz bomber style jacket. The only thing is, it’s puffy and takes a bit of space and it ain’t easy to “stuff away” somewhere either. Ta da ! Vacuum bag to the rescue, takes hardly any space now, and I’m thinking of other uses too, concerning fabric items. I’m sure others can think of more. See pic for the result, best regards to all, Bill Westley

That’s a very good idea for stuff that’s for Emergency use only. Keeps it from getting mouldy too. :)

View attachment 140686 IAs ever in the 80 Bruiser, although these trucks appear cavernous, I’m trying to save a bit space where I can. One of the items I like to keep in the truck is an emergency coat, warm waterproof and handy. The coat I use is a hi-viz bomber style jacket. The only thing is, it’s puffy and takes a bit of space and it ain’t easy to “stuff away” somewhere either. Ta da ! Vacuum bag to the rescue, takes hardly any space now, and I’m thinking of other uses too, concerning fabric items. I’m sure others can think of more. See pic for the result, best regards to all, Bill Westley
And you could fit lots of them in the tailgate!

That is a good idea Bill, we’ve used them at home recently, spare bed linen and I dunno what, but it really does shrink stuff down in volume and with other benefits as posted above.

Nice one :text-goodpost:

Back