Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Turbo Pressure Sensor

Mels Truck

Country Flag
uk
Wondered if anyone can give me advice.

Had a 89421-60030 Sensor on my truck, a tiny plastic bit broke off (the hose connection). Toyota replacement is a 60040 @ £260! Managed to get hold of a 89421-20210 - can I use this or am I better sticking to the 60040?

Last edited:
Should work fine once the plug is the same. If you can wait a week I can probably get hold of the correct one for you.

Should work fine once the plug is the same. If you can wait a week I can probably get hold of the correct one for you.

Hi, thanks for reply. That would be fantastic if you can get hold of the 'proper' one for me. Thank you.

I'll pop you a message in a weeks time once/if I find it and we'll go from there.

I'll pop you a message in a weeks time once/if I find it and we'll go from there.
Hi, just wondered if you've had any luck, Toyota wanting me to let them know if I still need the one they ordered. Many thanks.

Will get back to you tomorrow on that, thanks for reminding me.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hey buddy, wasn't able to locate one. Sorry, must have mistaken it for a 2j supra one as it's pretty similar.

Been a while since Simon Holton, Parts Manager, Steven Eagell Toyota, Northampton had a shout out on here, he's still a true gentleman and still treating landcruiserclub.net members like royalty!

Awesome service! Shipped ordered parts the day he got them and before they were paid for, and has just sent me a complimentary replacement service book with a full list of all Toyota dealership work carried out on my 120 since manufacture.

Super helpful, offers very respectable discount to members without having to be asked, (just casually mention you are a member, that's all you need to do,) and you'll be all set - and come off the phone or email dialog a happy customer which is pretty rare these days!

Big vote for Simon, thank you for the thread and putting his name forward guys, much appreciated.

Contact details:
[email protected]
Direct tel: 01604 788 308

Back