Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tyre wear

All things being equal which tyres wear the quickest, front or back?
My 120 has BF a/t K02s after 5k miles the fronts are showing slight signs of wear at the edges the flat shoulders are starting to lightly round off, the rears have no wear at all they are as new . I will be rotating them very soon .

I have the same tyres for the 80 Tony for 13 months now. Rotated them once after 10,000km but pretty much still new after 16,000km so far. Certainly rotating them shield yield better wear evenly.

I got mine in sept 2015 when they first came out on sale in the UK I keep air pressure at 39 psi, I think rotating them back to front will make them last a lot longer , I dont do much miles in the UK, I should be in Cyprus for good in 4 to 5 weeks just waiting for solicitors dealing with completing deeds for sale of house , I paid £155 each in UK for 265/70 17 inc fitting, are they cheaper in Cyprus if cheaper in the north I will go there for replacements as I will be doing a lot more miles in Cyprus . we will have to meet up one day and look at each others rigs as the Aussies call them .

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
First thing to note is in Cyprus things cost more especially parts. Bought mine in the south because the north doesn't have the KO'2. Paid 880 Euros for 4 including all balancing and tracking included. Best Price I could find. These were 285-75-16 in size. Keep my tires around 33 psi anything more id brake my neck probably...lol

Here you'll drive it more just have to adjust to the bad roads.

Yes your welcome to visit or arrange a meet up.

First thing to note is in Cyprus things cost more especially parts. Bought mine in the south because the north doesn't have the KO'2. Paid 880 Euros for 4 including all balancing and tracking included. Best Price I could find. These were 285-75-16 in size. Keep my tires around 33 psi anything more id brake my neck probably...lol

Here you'll drive it more just have to adjust to the bad roads.

Yes your welcome to visit or arrange a meet up.
Great when I get settled will do . I thought parts would cost more I have stocked up on parts , brakes , disks, water pump, timing belt kit, fan belt, full suspension kit to replace tems and air bags to coils and front and rear shocks, wheel bearings, and hubs, transfer box seals, toyota atf ws fluid 10 lts, toyo oil filters x 27 used 3 was 30 got great deal on them £6.50 each instead of £ 24 , air filter for when I wash my K& N and wait for it to dry, alternator, new batteries which I will fit before I ship car in container, pollen filters x 5 track rod ends and intermediates , ball joints tops and bottoms , plus many other parts that I can't remember right now .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back