Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

tyres.

Look on Ebay 152919796951 4 x bf Goodrich ko2 285/75/16 £720 delivered. bargin..

got mine at f1 autocenters also fitted and balanced for that price. :)

I used mrtyre.co.uk, with a local branch to me and were £705 fitted, balanced with tracking done for OE size 275/70/16, very happy with service & tyres are fantastic.

Thanks guys. I will have a look at all of these. I won't need fitting, as getting my wheels refurbished and they will fit them after refurbishment.
Stewart

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry to hijack this but will the 285x75 give any rubbing if not running a 2” lift. I ask as I am doing tyres first then suspension and don’t want to change tyres in a few months

I don't think 285/75R16s rub on standard suspension 100s and 80s - IIRC they look very good on standard suspension.

If you have a 90 though, you will very likely have some rubbing issues fitting 285s and a SL alone isn't always enough to solve that.....some fettling to the inner arch and mudflaps may be required. They do look the dog's danglies though.....:dance:

285/75/r16 AT KO2's ordered and being fitted on Thursday. Ive got standard suspension (its a GX) so hoping you guys are right and they don't rub! £735 inc fitting from South Hams Tyres

IMG_4054.JPG
Here's how the BFG AT 285/75/r16 look on standard suspension. Not bad!!

Has anyone fitted 295's?
I think they are difficult to get hold of in the UK but I'm looking for something slightly bigger and wider than the 285/75/16's

Back