Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

UK company selling adventure trailers

Looks interesting Chris. Pretty affordable.
Not a bad spec too. BFGs, stainless pull out kitchen and prep. Not sure what happens when you want to get in the top when the roof tent is deployed?

The paint has also been powder coated.…:)

Flatdog in Lincolnshire had a very nice design they’re working on when I was up there recently. Looked very well made and very tough but not sure about pricing

..mud terrains. On a trailer? Hmm.

..mud terrains. On a trailer? Hmm.
not as daft as it sounds if they are size matched to your rig, also gives the trailer some directional stability off road, might only go to ATs though!

Looks interesting Chris. Pretty affordable.
Not a bad spec too. BFGs, stainless pull out kitchen and prep. Not sure what happens when you want to get in the top when the roof tent is deployed?

The paint has also been powder coated.…:)
yoou can acess it from the rear hatch

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Maybe, but I've dragged mine over 10,000 miles so far on skinny little Khumo tyres, even through the Smuggler's Pass into Andorra. It is a good idea if you can use the same tyres as on the vehicle, but I can't get 35" 315's on mine.

I think it's more important to get the trailer level with the tow vehicle then to match the tyres to the vehicle.

If you think you don't need to carry an extra spare you have just added50% more chance of a punture

Very slightly nose down works best I have found. Not much, just a little so that there is weight on the hitch. It seems to make it behave better and doesn't tend to keep bumping you up the ass end. Also helps with the weight transfer under acceleration. But I had way too much with the initial build and whilst it towed very well, it knocked seven bells out of my rear springs. Moving the COG has made a huge improvement.

We're going to Devon with ours this weekend. Bit of a last minute.com idea but the rest of the tribe want to go surfing. Me? I've still got some Fuzzy Felt somewhere and some colouring books. Just can't find my felt tip pens.

Ok so I have not seen one in the flesh but spotted this as I was browsing. I can't tell you anymore than is in the ad. But when you look at Patriot etc then these don't seem to badly priced. Report back if anyone gets to see one up close.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adventure-Trailer-and-Roof-Tent/263792349695?_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=2&asc=52543&meid=acd8cdf00898429891e628242b428967&pid=100005&rk=6&rkt=6&mehot=pp&sd=153118593665&itm=263792349695&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851
When they say 'Modified and upgraded' by ourselves for the UK. Does that mean 'Flat pack from China' and we bolt them together.? Sorry for the cynical view..But look at the catch for the wheel carrier. That wont last 2 mins once offroad...

When they say 'Modified and upgraded' by ourselves for the UK. Does that mean 'Flat pack from China' and we bolt them together.? Sorry for the cynical view..But look at the catch for the wheel carrier. That wont last 2 mins once offroad...
It probably just means UK lighting and an EU stamp

Hmmm... tyres would be £450 of the price. And agree re Higgy and the spare wheel carrier. Be interested to see one in the flesh.

Wonder if they're doing any of the shows. Yes it does look a bit cheaper, but not everyone has £25k for one of the top liners. Even a basic Metalian is over £10k

Under £2k on Alibaba.com :wink:

Back