Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

UK Pick up for work

AntBosaw

Country Flag
uk
Hi all, I’m looking into a 70 series pick up to use for work as a heavy timber frame carpenter (oak framing in the UK)

Does anyone know this specific vehicle currently for sale:

Anyone have anything similar for sale? I’m in Devon....

Any advice welcomed!

Cheers,

Ant

Hi Ant. All I know is that it has been up for sale for a long, long time. The same seller has had other utes advertised as well.

Excellent, I’ll have a look - I wonder why it’s been for sale for so long? Plenty of people better with engines than I am, and if it was that good it would have gone by now I would have thought? Hasn’t got a snorkel which seems a bit wierd for these trucks? Maybe not all it’s cracked up to be? Or could just be no one’s bought it yet?!

It's quite a lot of money for an old pickup, especially if you can't claim the VAT back.

Milner Off Road in Derbyshire have had a couple of later 79 pickups listed for sale recently.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I had a look at the white one when I was there recently. But scruffy, but probably a great workhorse. Just too much money for what they are. Not far off new Hilux money.

Thanks lads, I’ll continue looking into it - if you know of any pickups ideally under £15k feel free to pass them this way!

Back