Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Underbody guard

Jack P

Country Flag
great_britain
After reversing across a field today i noticed part of the underbody guard (the bit furthest back. Sorry forgot to take a pic) had bent down, resulting in it rubbing on the ground It obviously got caught on something. I managed to bend it back, but the guard it cracked. So I thought I would see it I could get a new more robust one. What I did find seemed rather pricey! Can anyone recommend anything? Thanks.

That would depend on what it is you found. .. one option is to just get a Toyota replacement.

There was talk of a group buy for an asfir kit, but i don't think that got any where.

Yes I was looking at the asfir ones.

I found the culprit. A log hidden under the grass. Oops!

I think I'll probably just end up leaving it. As I don't do much proper off road and it's still intact.

Have asked of they can do a fuel tank Giffard as well, would be a good set with the dump guard, transmission and diesel trank. Also i think the 2.5mm should be strong enough without weighing a ton.

Would be great to get some first hand experience though. I wonder if any of our Romanian members know of these chaps?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Depends on what you are protecting against. And accessibility. The asfir ones were pretty hard to get at one point.

What thickness is the OE guard?

Back