Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Camboslice

Country Flag
australia
Hey guys,

New to the forum. Just seeing if brains trust has any ideas.

I’ve checked over my chassis, spring mounts, shock mounts bushes and stuff and everything seems ok at a glance.

The issue is that the cab is leaning if you will to one side/lower on the drivers and higher on the passengers. Roughly like 20mm difference. Is there something I haven't had a sticky beak at?

Cheers,

Cam.

Could be springs some have slightly different height to adjust for the camber of the road in your case rhd so bigger size is on the near side or what weight are you carrying with you in your truck is the height difference with your truck when it is empty

You sure its not an optical illusion because you always consider it while parked in the same place ?

I say this because every time i park at the pump of my nearest motorway service station i walk out of the store about 50ft away after paying and think yikes wtf happened to my truck , only because i have 3 cruisers and they all look that way at the same pump was i able to disregard it completely .

Belated update.

tore off the hubs and rotors made sure the king pins were still okay (only just did them like 4 months ago after the steering arm sheered three of the four pins off), and in the process found the hub nuts were loose as. Obvious damage to the races and bearings so replaced them. Lowered rig down and she’s all ok. The camber and car now looks correct.I wish I had a before and after. But yeah easy fix.

cheers for the input guys!!

Back