Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

V6 in an 80

Hmm, well it does have what appear at first glance to be Nissan rims on it, perhaps some one has fitted a v6 from a Nissan GTR to it?
:p

With a cc of 4477 its a straight 6. A little knowledge and all that....

Hmm, well it does have what appear at first glance to be Nissan rims on it, perhaps some one has fitted a v6 from a Nissan GTR to it?
:p
I jokingly asked him if someone had put a v6 in it from a colorado....He just replied"....It V6"

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Since when have car salesmen ever known anything about the mechanics of a vehicle?.

Hes just messaged me saying " Iv just looked and yes it is a straight 6"... All part of the service:thumbup:
And of course he went on to say, ‘sorry’, ‘you knew what you were talking about’, ‘I’m a dick’… that sort of thing?

And of course he went on to say, ‘sorry’, ‘you knew what you were talking about’, ‘I’m a dick’… that sort of thing?
I know there are some decent 2nd hand car dealers out there.. but 90% Dont know or dont care what they are selling. Its just another motor to Move on.... Swiss Tony comes to mind:lol: Anyway Hes asking far to much for it....

LOL. Contacted a local garage a while ago and asked for info on their JK. The salesman was completely confused. I explained that was the Jeep on their forecourt. "Oh, the Rubicon" he replied. "Well, yes, the Jeep - but its not a Rubicon, its a Sport - the Rubicon is the top of the range, lift kit, diff locks, etc". So, after a bit of a chat, he understood what they actually were selling. But FFS, if you're selling a car, at least understand what it is. Another local seller was advertising a "lovely MG Midget"... it was an MGB. Jeez....

Back