Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Vandalism

Michael Montgomery

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Hi guys,

Woke up this morning and bang :icon-surprised: noticed some idiot smashed my JDM mirror. Now have the pain of finding another one from abroad.

Hope they get good amount of karma for breakfast!! :puke-front:

IMG_4894.JPG IMG_4895.JPG

Try Karl on here, he might have broken an import in the past. BTW I've not forgotten about the fridge or dash panel. Just very busy at the moment.

Bastards!! OK I might be considered a tad harsh in my opinion that you should be shot on sight, if your a terrorist caught carrying weapons to do harm to innocent people but, what if I add in "if they get caught damaging your 80?"

regards

Dave

Bastards!! OK I might be considered a tad harsh in my opinion that you should be shot on sight, if your a terrorist caught carrying weapons to do harm to innocent people but, what if I add in "if they get caught damaging your 80?"

regards

Dave
Hangin' offence if you ask me Dave…could rightly tip a man over the edge so shooting on site could be claimed under diminished responsibility I suppose…:think:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hey…you got it! :dance: That's great Dervis. You are more than welcome. We don't need them over here and I've always thought it spoiled the lines on the truck so had the holes blanked when I had the bodywork sprayed.

It pleases me immensely that it has a new home and makes a bad situation better.

Great forum indeed.

Back