Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Vegetarian or Vegan Tyres?

well I know my Big Red Pig (XR650R) eats tires but I certainly don't...

Its one of those threads that is just WTF?

If people want to defy the laws of nature and only eat veggies, that's fine with me and theres more steak for the rest of us, but seriously vegan tyres Jeez

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If they're burning fossil fuel, which I suspect they are, then what about the billions of billions of poor defenseless creatures that had been "exploited" to produce their fuel... :lol::icon-rolleyes:

This is just about as logical as asking if there's animal fat in their tyres.

Well, just heard that tyres are the main sorce of microplastic waste in the sea. So, probably better with some animal parts that actually disintegrate.

That whole thread has now been moderated and all the amusing and interesting posts deleted! :angry-screaming:

Yep heaven forbid that someone posts sensible comments over on the HUBB! Great site for overland information but very very biased towards the bikers with little moderation of their comments in 4x4 threads but if it's the other way the hammer comes out..................

That one with the cooking recipe was a corker.

545272_355602097867399_1304062251_n.jpg

Yep heaven forbid that someone posts sensible comments over on the HUBB! Great site for overland information but very very biased towards the bikers with little moderation of their comments in 4x4 threads but if it's the other way the hammer comes out..................

heheh, whats your handle on there?

Back