Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Waeco cf35 turning off

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
Hi guys.
I've had a waeco a few years and it's always been great.
Recently its started turning itself off for no reason. I've plugged it into 240 and it runs fine. Has anyone any ideas?

The battery set up in the truck could be suspect so my next step is to put a stand alone battery on it and see what happens.

Thought it was worth asking the question here incase anyone had had the same issue.

Thanks karl

What is your cut off set to on the fridge Karl. There are three settings. H,M and L. If you're on H and the battery is a bit suspect, it will be cutting off very early. If it runs when the engine is running and you have the battery hooked up (jump leads even) and then turn the engine off and it then shuts off, it's got to be your battery.

Have you changed the wiring recently karl? I redid mine and ran through a something sea fuse block and it really didnt like. Connected back to the battery and fine ever since

Cheers Chris. Always have it on low. I remember you telling me years ago to always have it on the L setting.

Yes stu. It's all been done with a cteck on board. has been working ok untill we went to fake lincomb

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back