Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wales Laning trip - 19th - 21st Feb

BRE Fabrications LTD

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Ok so plan is to head out to Wales on Friday 19th Feb. Rough route is:

Friday: Meet either at or on Strata Florida and camp on that lane Friday night.
Saturday: Head north towards Machynellyth and pick up a few lanes en route, or possibly bee line for happy valley and depending on the group have a trundle up the bastard lane. Then camp out near Disgwylfa Fawr.
Sunday: Have breakfast and Bee line home.

So far those that have confirmed are:
1. Shayne
2. Sharpy (Simon)
3. Me
4. My Mate
5. Black Betty

Let me know if you guys are still in. I think thats about as big a group as we should go with. If anyone can't make it let me know so that if any one else wants to come space can be made.

Cheers
Ryan

Last edited:
I have an issue at the moment...
My windows have died I have the spare but depending on weather tomorrow I will let you know for sure then.

Currently my drivers window is held up with 2 pieces od wood and would not like to smash the window out laning

I'm defo out Ryan :thumbdown:

my solicitor is pushing for the house sale to be done and dusted on the 19th.

If anything changes ill let you know but obviously the house is priority.

Dave may be interested in my space. Ill ask him tomoz.

Cool. Man house sales in the uk do my head in. Just had a purchase fall through, been in a chain for 7 months...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thats crap Ryan. We looked at 2 houses the other weekend fresh on the market. Gone on the Monday.

Ya it's pretty nuts at the moment. We have put in an offer that as accepted on another place. Fingers crossed this one goes through ok.

Cool. Man house sales in the uk do my head in. Just had a purchase fall through, been in a chain for 7 months...

we have had hell for over a year and a half mate big time. And it still continues. Too many ifs and buts at the min. If everything works out it will be worth it. If not, the last year has been a total waste of time.

Sorry to hear you have had issues. I can totally relate to the shit stress that comes with it all.

Ya that sucks dude. Finger and toes are crossed for you.

It's just unreal how far you have to go into a deal before it actually becomes binding. This area seems to be one where the Scots have one over the English.

Ya that sucks dude. Finger and toes are crossed for you.

It's just unreal how far you have to go into a deal before it actually becomes binding. This area seems to be one where the Scots have one over the English.

we have 4 in the chain mate myself and the other two are signed and ready to go. A week ago I went off the rails to the estate agents and demanded so answers. We were then told that the 4th in the chain haven't even got their mortgage offer.
This is causing us problems to move forward as our plans are all about to fall apart because the funds aren't in place that need to be................. Breath karl !

whats the nature of this 'green laning? would it be putting scratches and dent on my paintwork. Truck is pretty much standard apart from tyres...

there will be chances of scratching your bodywork. Dents probably unlikely.

hi all I am not going to make next weekend as a last minute job just come up gutted. hope you all have a good time .let me know if you do any thing else in Wales. thanks Carrot

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I have an issue at the moment...
My windows have died I have the spare but depending on weather tomorrow I will let you know for sure then.

Currently my drivers window is held up with 2 pieces od wood and would not like to smash the window out laning

Hey Stu, you fixed that window yet?

Also two spots have opened up so if anyone else is keen let me know.

Hi Ryan
Not yet rain and time have not been kind so far.

Stu

Hi
I might be interested in this but i wonder if my standard 95 collie will be suitable for the lanes you have planned and are WAGs coming along or is it a guys weekend

Thanks Simon

Hey Simon,

Standard collie will fair fine. Most in the group are in standard vehicles.

I have a mate coming along with his son and blackbetty may come with his better half. Not sure of Shayne is bringing anyone.

It will pretty chilled.

I will be bringing the mrs along and will likely be completely unprepared because most of my camping stuff is in the trailer which itself has been buried in the back of a storage container . Might nip in to Millets to get a jetboil and just bring sandwiches .

Hey Shayne,

Will you be meeting up with us on the Friday or Sat? Any intentions to camp?

We should have more than enough fire wood for both evenings.

Back