Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wales Laning trip - 19th - 21st Feb

Yes we will be heading up Friday to camp or sleep in the truck anyway , i hadn't expected a campfire so that's a bonus i'm sure we can manage to be self sufficient things are just a bit tits up at the moment because i emptied my shed for demolition to make way for a garage but a campfire means a few beers and a pasty and all will be well :icon-biggrin:

Bring some meat dude, we'll have a grill so you could braai a steak or summing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds good thats me and the mrs ready to tackle all that wales has to offer

Simon

Right, so it looks like we will be five vehicles all together. i'll post up the meeting time and place later today with a confirmed route. Weather is looking wet for Friday and Sat so make sure those wellies and raincoats are packed!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ok folks, I think we are going to have to postpone this trip...

866b59ce7da3d529abaee20cbdbe4ad9.jpg

Weather is looking set to be super crap. I don't mind a bit of rain but not that keen on three days and two nights of it whilst out camping.

Don't blame you Ryan i have just shut the door and sat down after changing my battery and fuel filter , trimming and refitting the bumper , and replacing the underbody protection all done in the pissing rain expecting my grinder or drill to give me a buzz to remind me they don't like water :icon-rolleyes: not fun and i didn't have the mrs out there with me today or it would have been a full on blue's festival :icon-smile:

Thats fair enough Ryan will look forward to the trip when the welsh weather allows

Simon

I'll keep an eye on the weather and as soon as a clearish weekend looks good we'll re group.

Nice one Ryan i will put together a grab it and go camping kit in the mean time :thumbup:

Last edited:
Bloody fair weather south Africans....

Don't blame you either looks like it's going to be a bad one I was starting to worry about going.

Cheers for sorting out so far.

Stu

Bloody fair weather south Africans....

Don't blame you either looks like it's going to be a bad one I was starting to worry about going.

Cheers for sorting out so far.

Stu

Lol, ya. We have all been spoilt from a young age with good weather. To be honest though, I don't mind bad weather but if we can't have a fire at night and braai then that gets to me. Those are the two best things about camping and laning imho.

Your correct can't argue with that.

I thought you were heading home has your plans changed?

Yep, plans changed. The missus and I have decided to stay for another 5yrs and then re evaluate our position.

Also helped that Ultra4 Europe started...

Nice we decided to see where the country goes in the next few years and make a decision then.

While your all doing nothing does anyone want to come and hold a brolly for me while i remove my headlights , i can tie you to the bumper so you don't blow away . Lovely weather in South Wales today :icon-rolleyes:

I thought this morning it's not so bad we should have gone. Glad now we didn't it's horrendous here at the moment.

Back