Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted 1kz Aircon tensioner pulley plus washers and nut please.

ren

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Hi. I need the pulley for the tensioner for the aircon belt and the washers that go either side plus the nut although the pulley itself is the main thing as I'm sure I can source the others easy enough. I had a mad rush job to get my cruiser "finished" Saturday as I had to go into work unexpectedly and forgot to fully tighten the pulley nut and lost the pulley (Doh). Happy to pay with paypal or whatever suits. I could not find it on amayama for a part number and roughtrax & milner don't seem to do it. Alternatively if anyone has the size it might be possible for me to get a more generic one. Thanks.

In case it helps anyone else, I have now purchased a Febest part no: 0187-FZJ80 "Pulley Tensioner Kit" which according to the info on the box does a load of Toyotas including various 90's icluding mine. A word of warning though the spindle that goes through the bearing is too short, probably about 5-7mm shorter than original. I did not need the spindle as my old one was OK thankfully. My mounting is cast but if others are of a plate type bracket construction they maybe thinner and not need to be as long. Bought it from Febest off ebay with free economy post which it suggested it would take up to about a couple of weeks but on checkout I was tempted by the somewhat illogical free 24 hour international delivery option which I found hard to believe so I clicked the box. It got to my door from Tallin in Estonia, via Gdansk in Poland, then Leipzig in Germany to my door in well under 24 hours. Took me more time than that to get round to fit it.

Back