Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted: Engel Power Cable

Jacob100

Supporter
I just picked up a nicely weathered Engel for less than the price of a six-pack.

No idea if it works but first step is to find a power cable for it.

Obvs 12v is the more important one but interested in both if anyone has some in the corner of their shed.

C125E7F0-EDB9-4794-80EA-98D8EE7AA2AE.jpeg

57A319F1-D078-41A7-8D32-04DA0783772F.jpeg

This is the one. The really old yellow lid model.

AC606F8D-54B9-4853-9565-1FDDDD6A175F.jpeg

And this is the cord I’m after - C.

40ED2DA4-DAD8-4408-81C2-B75BFB160D12.jpeg

Any ideas welcome. Very keen to see if it fires up.

Jacob that’s a good find. Have a modern version myself that’s amazing tbh.
Nice to see if yours still blows ice cold. There known to last forever so fingers crossed.

The lead your after is a type C from my research being 4 pin reverting to 3 pin in the newer version.

Now it’s the case to find and get on. They seem to still be selling them so that’s good news.

33626941-B81B-48E4-A26E-531D757027F5.png

Except it says ‘out of stock’ so let’s hope it’s not just an old listing left there as bait.

Except it says ‘out of stock’ so let’s hope it’s not just an old listing left there as bait.
You can still buy them Richard in Australia. Sadly a little pricy with added shipping & tax. Maybe a uk distributor is the better option.

Thanks Dervis. It may be rusty and old but I just love a bargain. If it works it was worth the trip. If not it was still a good run out and a nice transaction.

Getting a lead from Australia would at least quadruple my outlay but may be the only option. Will call MPS and see what they say on Monday.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I’d be inclined to work out or find the connections and test it first before investing any money. You could probably make bullet connectors or straight red,blue or yellow crimps fit just for the test.

If someone has a lead and can find out the connections with a meter, that would be ideal.

Cheers Rich. Will sit down and have a proper look at it when I get a chance.

Back