Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted: Land Cruiser

Jamsy

Country Flag
scotland
Looking for a good Land Cruiser Colorado or a cheap 120 LC3. Anyone know of anything decent for sale? Ive trawled the usual sites but dont want to travel the length of the country to find out its a rust bucket.

Must be a 5door and prefer a diesel, open to suggestions though.

Looking for a good Land Cruiser Colorado or a cheap 120 LC3. Anyone know of anything decent for sale? Ive trawled the usual sites but dont want to travel the length of the country to find out its a rust bucket.

Are you interested in a 100 series Jamsy... There are a few up your neck of the woods... I know you thought your 80 was a bit big.... BUT.. Depends on your budget mate... I know where there's a cracking LC5...:lol:

Are you interested in a 100 series Jamsy... There are a few up your neck of the woods... I know you thought your 80 was a bit big.... BUT.. Depends on your budget mate... I know where there's a cracking LC5...:lol:

I'd love a 100 series Higgy, been looking at them again yesterday, it would just depend on finding a good one within my budget.
LC5? Im more of a Collie man myself haha :lol:

I'd love a 100 series Higgy, been looking at them again yesterday, it would just depend on finding a good one within my budget.
LC5? Im more of a Collie man myself haha :lol:
Ha!Ha! Indeed Jamsy... I get the joke..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Jamsy.
Dont know if this is what you are looking for. Its my BIL's Prado TX 1996. It has 272000 kms on it(about 170k miles). He has owned since 2005. Just passed MOT with no advisories. He is moving to France and this will be back in the UK for sale in a couple of months. Let me know if you want some more info but I am in Southampton so a bit of a journey.

IMG_8006.JPG IMG_8008.JPG IMG_8009.JPG IMG_8012.JPG

Hi Steve, yeah that looks nice, it is a fair trek for me though and was hoping to get something soon.

Out of interested, what spec is the TX model? Do they have locking diffs?

No this has LSD in the back axle but locking centre diff for low range, etc. It has the compass multimeter thing on the dash, sun roof and aircon along with intercooler. He's just recently fitted two new batterys and two front tyres as well. Took those photos tonight when he visited. I am seeing him Friday before they go to France. I can ask if it will be coming back sooner if you want.

Sounds nice. Yeah its worth asking, hoping to get something in the next week or two though.

If you want solid and low mileage:-

IMG_1490.JPG IMG_1480.JPG IMG_1492.JPG

Its a V6 I know but with 78K miles and wants for nothing ( except a missing air can pipe) its like a 4 year old underneath. Its not actively for sale but I'd let it go to a good home for £ 3.5K. All serviced up brakes, engine etc. Even the steering wheel is like new. There are one or two scuffs and scratches from the PO but it is 18 years old. It drives like a dream and is in daily use to save miles on the 120.
Anyone driving this will not want a diesel after.

Back