Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Was it you?

Iwan

Country Flag
wales
As the title, was it you @fbnss on the way out of Cwm Llinau this morning on the A470... if so we passed on a corner but I think I remember your number plate on it! Lol :thumbup: :think:

As the title, was it you @fbnss on the way out of Cwm Llinau this morning on the A470... if so we passed on a corner but I think I remember your number plate on it! Lol :thumbup: :think:
Hello! Yes it was me :)

Paying a visit to snowdon

Attachments

• 20201005_140331.jpg
    20201005_140331.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 26
Awesome mate! Your truck's looking great on the road man! (from what I saw!)

Did you know it was me?

Awesome mate! Your truck's looking great on the road man! (from what I saw!)

Did you know it was me?
Ha, hadn't a clue! Was gonna write a "was it you?" But I hadn't a clue where I was to ask the question. Just following Google :) I have to say, what a stunning part of the world. Never seen so many places I'd like to live

I took a stroll up to Penn y pass from llyn gwynant campsite, see what my legs were capable of and on the way back down it was like being on the transfagarasan in Romania. @Shayne you could save a few quid on diesel and come here
20201005_154436.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I might have joined you if you called but then again i was told last Thursday i broke the law to drive an old man 6 miles for a hospital appointment :crazy:

I'm here on my ownsome. My first loner holiday. I'm preferring the campsite to shitting myself in the woods by myself like I was over the weekend

Ha, hadn't a clue! Was gonna write a "was it you?" But I hadn't a clue where I was to ask the question. Just following Google :) I have to say, what a stunning part of the world. Never seen so many places I'd like to live

Lol yep Wales is very special! It has so much diversity as in the vast landscapes where the mountains are huge and never fail to give an awe of large scale, when the country is very small! Love the country and could never live in England! :thumbup:

Yeah a little common sense goes a long way so i will be breaking the law next week to take him again :lol:

Helen can't get the 80 out into the back lane so its been stuck between cars out front for weeks , i was planning to drive to Devon to collect a bit of furniture just to get out until Helen said a guy she works with who drives from Merthyr Tydfil to Cardiff for work has been stopped 4 times police asking where he is going and why .

It's hotting up around the coast with covid, south and north, mid and west is still open. The lock down's run inline with the m4 and the a55.. Not so much when you're rural.. best to keep out of those areas it seems..

Took me 3 hours to do a 100 yesterday. But it was far more interesting than the usual M1 m25 crap.

Right now my mind is in a maze of mirrors looking for a way out so distraction while it would be welcome is unlikely to be forthcoming . The tide will turn if i can cling on to this rock long enough so maybe next year is what i keep telling myself .

Life really kicks you in the ass Shayne! I've had a hell of a challenging year and that's saying that I've had enough of hard times (family shocks) to do me for a lifetime!

At the end of the day all you get out of experiences like this is that you are "more experienced!"

Roll on till the good times! :thumbup:

Behave yourself will ya your making me feel lazy :teasing-nutkick:

Fair play to you though i'm sure the medical problems came as a shock but you well and truly beat them :clap:

Back