Webster, Karl, The

clivehorridge

Supporter
Guru
Garage
Country Flag
romania
The man is spot on the ball.

Delivered to the door within 10 hours of receiving my PM. (Not in Romania I might add)

Thanks Karl :thumbup:

Don't get me wrong, he is a great bloke and a pleasure to deal with.....when you can get hold of him:lol:

Maybe I've just been lucky but whenever I've needed to contact him he's there.

Sometimes I can be a1 sometimes a pain in the arse. If everything drops into place it's easy going.
My problem is I work night and day. Whilst everyone has enjoyed there bank holiday I've been working.
Been digging out for a 6mx4m extension today on my house that I rent to a mate.Only just got in. Been a looonnnnnnng day.
Will catch up on my PBS in a min. Thats if I don't fall asleep eating dinner.:violin:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just to add Bill. I haven't received a text from you at all. 07968389167 is my number so don't know what's happened there.

Just to add Bill. I haven't received a text from you at all. 07968389167 is my number so don't know what's happened there.

I just checked and I have the correct number. As you suggested I will send it twice if I don't get a reply next time.:thumbup:

Oh and I'm only ribbing you, no offence intended. :D

Obviously, I've been lucky and I've caught Karl at the right time with my requests.

I fully appreciate anyone who's busy, I receive in excess of 80 emails per day in my job and some days it's impossible to cover all the replies that are expected of me, but that's life. Something's got to give :lol:

We do our best and IMO Karl's best is just fine by me :thumbup:

Can we have multiple votes? lOL

Just sorted another problem for me, always a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!!

And good luck with the extension.

Last edited:
Yours are always the easy ones Adrian and the big earners lol. As if .... :icon-biggrin:

Back