Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Weekend home.

Gav missin

Just brought this for weekends away and summer breaks for the family. Old 100 whips it along lovely. Almost forget it's there. Well chuffed with my new big rig.

20190116_162637.jpg 20190116_162657.jpg 20190116_162629.jpg

Nice van. Tent camping can be fun but nothing like the convenience of parking the van, turning on the gas and getting a brew on.:thumbup:

Now that is a beast. Don't forget to pack your pipe and slippers.

You can be best mates now with Trev in the tin tent club

Does look good

You can be best mates now with Trev in the tin tent club

Does look good
Unfortunately not. James insists on a tent for cruiser club meets and off road weekends . I'm not even allowed a gas bbq. Not proper camping he says. I'm just glad he enjoys it so much to be honest. None of his friends have ever camped out. Kid's dont know what there missing out on these days.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Unfortunately not. James insists on a tent for cruiser club meets and off road weekends . I'm not even allowed a gas bbq. Not proper camping he says. I'm just glad he enjoys it so much to be honest. None of his friends have ever camped out. Kid's dont know what there missing out on these days.

Yeah I was very impressed with him at Lincomb last time. He is a right character. I took my 4 year old for a walk in the woods with her 5 year old friend from school and was surprised to see how she dealt with it being exposed to the outdoors to he did.

She loves going out in the cruiser hates the disco and has a fit now the cruiser is back on the road if we go near the disco.

Yeah I was very impressed with him at Lincomb last time. He is a right character. I took my 4 year old for a walk in the woods with her 5 year old friend from school and was surprised to see how she dealt with it being exposed to the outdoors to he did.

She loves going out in the cruiser hates the disco and has a fit now the cruiser is back on the road if we go near the disco.
Yeah he did have plenty to say about your disco I remember . He's cruiser mad. Got him a sj 410 van we're restoring for his 17th. It's important these day's kids know about tech but I think it's equally important they get out and see what's all around them in nature. Im lucky in as much he wants to do everything I enjoy be it off roading shooting or fishing. I was chuffed when he asked for a tool kit for Christmas not a play station .

That's really good I hope to restore something for lexis first car. Although with my progress last year on my 80 I should have started that before she was born...

Back