Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Welcome back

That's magic!
WitchBrewsGreenStirs.gif

:)

I've gotta say thanks to Crispin here for trying many times to fix my being booted issue on the iPhone. Turns out it was the phone set to 'Privacy' that was doing it. All sorted now. …and back on the rich text editor too :)
… which I can report has brought back the slight oversizing we were seeing before and the emojis being substituted for old style ones. :)

Having a little play around with this and switching the rich text editor off and back on again, along with the sizing issue, I also lose the floaty back to top button with rich text enabled.
Without Rich text:-
Small reply pane
No emojis or other things from the gizmo palette
Sizes correctly
No typing auto correct errors
Back to top floaty present

With:-
Sizes the text panes slightly wider than the screen
Emojis and other gizmos available
No back to top floaty button
Typing autocorrect double word, no auto capitals.
Decent size reply pane.

I've pushed another editor to you. Karl also had problems with the normal one. See how the new one works.

I've pushed another editor to you. Karl also had problems with the normal one. See how the new one works.

Ok, err, do I need to select using it or something…sudden numpty moment has struck!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Strange, it's just come up with a message saying it has detected that I have an ad blocker. I don't, and receive the ads, not seen this before. Just by way of info Cris BTW.

Ok, err, do I need to select using it or something…sudden numpty moment has struck!
No, I controlled it from there. It's a different editor which seems to have less hassle. Might end up switching to it at some point.

No, I controlled it from there. It's a different editor which seems to have less hassle. Might end up switching to it at some point.
I've not noticed any difference I'm afraid.

On a separate note, I've not had any luck finding search with any repeatability. I've accidentally found it a couple of times and it is very good, but I sort of tapped aimlessly and up it came. I can't seem to find it in any logical place, even the dots or bars.

Hi

How does one attach a pic to a private conversation ?

Help, can't find the search button

Edit
Found it

Last edited:
The Location is not showing. It used to be that the information entered in the Location field under Personal Details would show next to the user name. It does show when clicking the user name tho'.

And, what is it for, the field Status Message?

The Location is not showing. It used to be that the information entered in the Location field under Personal Details would show next to the user name. It does show when clicking the user name tho'.

And, what is it for, the field Status Message?

Yup, that is coming soon. It was not supported so need to rewrite it. Still stamping on all the little bugs but getting through them. Coming soon :)

Status - you can update it with how you're feeling and we all get to see it :)

A lot of new members seem to have joined last Wednesday.

Hi,

Just hit the site from my other browser, where i dont have javascript enabled - and guess what : everything seems to still work ok - but the UI is so much faster and the content loads quicker by a huge margin. The extra editing buttons etc are all gone, but i dont mind. Just need a text box to type stuff into. Also the upload an image function is perfect without javascript!

regards,

Hi,

Just hit the site from my other browser, where i dont have javascript enabled - and guess what : everything seems to still work ok - but the UI is so much faster and the content loads quicker by a huge margin. The extra editing buttons etc are all gone, but i dont mind. Just need a text box to type stuff into. Also the upload an image function is perfect without javascript!

regards,
They've done a really good job of the platform.

Back