Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Welcome back

So what's this then ?

Our system has detected that an "AdBlocker" is installed in your browser. It is blocking advertisements and possibly other essential functions in our site.
Please consider disabling the AdBlocker while you're browsing in our site. Adverts help keep the lights on. Alternatively, to remove the adverts, please click here: Remove Adverts

At top of my page right now . Could this be the reason i uninstalled google chrome yesterday because i was sick of being told my web searches are being tracked ?

I don't have an ad blocker ?

Send me a screen print please. Should not be happening.

The banner has gone now and i don't know how to do a screenshot in any case . Thanks Crispin .

Is it possible to select text size on my sig line?

Move closer and it'll be bigger - move back to make it smaller :)

Don't think there is a way.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Great work so far Cris. :thumbup:

One issue I'm having is when I do a big update on my blog and click submit with all my text and link codes (gave up trying to upload lots of pics directly to the forum, sorry) the page doesnt do anything! It doesnt appear to have posted my post and all my words and link codes remain in the box.

But they have posted and if I click submit again it results in multiple identical posts, but the page I've entered all the text on doesnt change. Its only by refreshing the page or clicking recent posts at the top that I can see its been posted. :?

I do also have one tiny thing to ask........................

Would it be possible to move the newer (boring) emoji's lower down on the list as the older, more exciting ones, many of which are animated are now lower down the list and its a pain to have to keep scrolling through the boring ones to reach the good ones?

Thanks. :thumbup:

Couple of weeks in now and I have to say out of all the changes and formats we've been through this is the best. Yes there are couple of bits here and there but they're pretty minor - I'd like return to top of the page in each box so that I don't have to scroll right to the bottom so I can click return to the top ...but really the every day user features are very good indeed. Works on my iphone too

Would still like to see actual content when I get an alert to say there's been a post or a conversation. I can decide whether to go and look then. I could turn off alerts but then where's the point in having them.

Good work Crispin. Me likey

LCnet_logo.png

Will we get the club logo back?

One thing I've only just noticed Cris, is when you're in a thread, there's no title of the thread visible.

Either that, or I'm going really stupid in my latter years ( yeah, yeah, I know :shifty:)...

I noticed that as well Clive, so that's two of us to go into the 'stupid corner' :whistle:

Crispin might have to start a new section on the forum titled 'Stupid' at this rate. Bet it would be fairly well populated (mainly by me) :lol:

It gets worse someone has added GURU to my profile :anguished: please take it off the last thing i need is people thinking i know what i'm talking about !

It gets worse someone has added GURU to my profile :anguished: please take it off the last thing i need is people thinking i know what i'm talking about !

Exactly the same feelings Shayne, I'm more of a Gnu than a Guru...

As for the not-knowing-where-I-am-when-I-post syndrome, it got me into rather an embarrassing situation today, don't want a repeat of that if I can help it Cris :doh:

Help, confirm that I have an excuse please... :pray:

I read it Clive and no harm done i reckon i'm sure many share your sentiment , i know i do , most of the cars i cut up as a kid working in a scrapyard were better than the car/cars (they never lasted long) my mum drove :cry: But such is life and Trigger shrugged it off with good grace .

A full circle with a bit of a detour and no harm done :confusion-shrug:

Back