Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Welcome back

We do need the title back. A bit difficult without. E.g. many 1st posts (queries) contain little more than the title, so we have to do a bit of tango back and forth to find out what they mean.

Reactions: Ben
Is it me or my PC but the site seems very slow tonight.

It will probably sign me out if i try and post this it seems to every time i do anything accept refresh the page tonight but i assume there's work in progress behind the scenes .

But they have posted and if I click submit again it results in multiple identical posts, but the page I've entered all the text on doesnt change. Its only by refreshing the page or clicking recent posts at the top that I can see its been posted. :?
Next time that happens try the following (Assuming you're using Chrome)
Press F12
Click on Console
There should be some stuff logged there, hopefully some red errors.
Take a screen print and email it to me.

What is happening is that the platform gets your post but due to your slow (Your words, not mine ;) ) 'net connection the browser is not seeing the acknowledgement. It then does not move on so as to not lose your post. When you try again it works ok which now leaves you with a double post.

If I can see what the error is then I can take it to the devs.

View attachment 100095
Will we get the club logo back?
Yes, that will come back. I admit I don't much like it without. I need to work out how to best have it and still work on phones etc.

Just hit control on the keyboard and use the scroll wheel to change it.
That made me chuckle. Moving closer to the screen has the same effect.

One thing I've only just noticed Cris, is when you're in a thread, there's no title of the thread visible.
I realised that over the weekend. I'll get it back in. I removed it from what I thought was just the map page but it seems it's everywhere :(

I'd like return to top of the page in each box so that I don't have to scroll right to the bottom so I can click return to the top
It is there Chris - big square button bottom right of the screen. Admittedly it did fade away which I have now stopped.
I'll see if I can add something to each post as well. I don't think that would go amiss either.

Back