1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome to Cyprus

Dervis Garip Jan 6, 2018

1. Dervis Garip

Dervis Garip Well-Known Member Supporter I am in cyprus

Garage:
    Map
    Was a pleasure to meet you Andy and Marie once again here on your visit to Cyprus. Hope you both enjoyed your time here. I know the weather being sunny was a plus for you luckily.

I want thank you Andy for taking the time & trouble in brining the console fridge to me. I've handed it to get it painted now and look forward to getting it fitted once I take hold of the connections.

IMG_6079.jpg WhatsApp Image 2017-12-20 at 19.32.10.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-12-20 at 21.36.58.jpeg

2. AndycruiserguyLomas

AndycruiserguyLomas Well-Known Member I am in england

Map
    Yes Dervis, I must apologise as I meant to post this up a week ago. We only agreed to do this a year ago and I did bring it in my suitcase, ( bugger all room for clothes).
    Again on meeting up with Dervis I was again forced to drive the best condition 80 I have ever seen and suffer hospitality typical of the location.
    I'm glad you are happy with the fridge Dervis and now have to work a way out to get the pipework to you to go with the fridge.
    Will meet up in a years time.
    IMG_1337.JPG

Our host for the afternoon with his rather excellent 80 series.

3. TALAMAN

TALAMAN New Member I am in cyprus

Map
    Hi Dervis! Hello from "The Other Side" !! :):)

Just joined this great forum and am looking to buy a LC but cannot decide between an 80 or 90 LWB?
    Then , all I have to do is find a good one LOL!

I have been your side many times both camping in my Suzuki Samurai when I had it and since in normal cars. I would like to add a photo but I am too new.

Hopefully meet up sometime when I have some wheels!

Take care!
    Geoff

4. Dervis Garip

Dervis Garip Well-Known Member Supporter I am in cyprus

Garage:
    Map
    Welcome Geoff,

So good to have another member on here in Cyprus.

I would suggest driving both models and seeing which model fits your needs better and also taking your time in finding a good one.

I’m 6.5 years in and still fixing the old girl up here. Pretty normal for a 23 year old vehicle I guess.

I’m based in Famagusta but travel to the city at times. If you drive over give me a bell?

All the best

5. TALAMAN

TALAMAN New Member I am in cyprus

Map
    Yes I will give you a call or an email. You had better PM me cos I cannot pm you yet.
    Good advice thanks and I intend to follow it!
    Geoff

Don't like the adverts? Become a supporter