Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Welcome to Cyprus

Michael Montgomery

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Was a pleasure to meet you Andy and Marie once again here on your visit to Cyprus. Hope you both enjoyed your time here. I know the weather being sunny was a plus for you luckily.

I want thank you Andy for taking the time & trouble in brining the console fridge to me. I've handed it to get it painted now and look forward to getting it fitted once I take hold of the connections.

IMG_6079.jpg WhatsApp Image 2017-12-20 at 19.32.10.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-12-20 at 21.36.58.jpeg

Was a pleasure to meet you Andy and Marie once again here on your visit to Cyprus. Hope you both enjoyed your time here. I know the weather being sunny was a plus for you luckily.

I want thank you Andy for taking the time & trouble in brining the console fridge to me. I've handed it to get it painted now and look forward to getting it fitted once I take hold of the connections.

View attachment 138937 View attachment 138939 View attachment 138940

Yes Dervis, I must apologise as I meant to post this up a week ago. We only agreed to do this a year ago and I did bring it in my suitcase, ( bugger all room for clothes).
Again on meeting up with Dervis I was again forced to drive the best condition 80 I have ever seen and suffer hospitality typical of the location.
I'm glad you are happy with the fridge Dervis and now have to work a way out to get the pipework to you to go with the fridge.
Will meet up in a years time.
IMG_1337.JPG

Our host for the afternoon with his rather excellent 80 series.

Hi Dervis! Hello from "The Other Side" !! :):)

Just joined this great forum and am looking to buy a LC but cannot decide between an 80 or 90 LWB?
Then , all I have to do is find a good one LOL!

I have been your side many times both camping in my Suzuki Samurai when I had it and since in normal cars. I would like to add a photo but I am too new.

Hopefully meet up sometime when I have some wheels!

Take care!
Geoff

Welcome Geoff,

So good to have another member on here in Cyprus.

I would suggest driving both models and seeing which model fits your needs better and also taking your time in finding a good one.

I’m 6.5 years in and still fixing the old girl up here. Pretty normal for a 23 year old vehicle I guess.

I’m based in Famagusta but travel to the city at times. If you drive over give me a bell?

All the best

Yes I will give you a call or an email. You had better PM me cos I cannot pm you yet.
Good advice thanks and I intend to follow it!
Geoff

Back