Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Welcoming new members

goodoldboy

Iv'e just realised that it's more than 10 years since i joined this forum , before that i was on "the other side" that was my first experience of internet forums and i cringe to think how i came across , still do sometimes .I think that our community here is a wonderful thing & that we should encourage all that turn up to take part , never knowing what they can bring but also what we can offer. Am i speaking out of turn for saying that it's a shame that some of the introduce yourself posts go unanswered ? It seems to me that posts by people that are more familiar with forums protocol in general get more response but weren't we all newbies at one point ? My idea of community is that anybody that wants to be a part should be included.I think we need to show the way to those who just post with a request for info , at least point out that this is a community that requires those that take part to offer as well as receive.

It's been a while since I've joined and 'd just like to thank you all. I've asked a whole series of dumb questions which people have answered without judgement.
My cruiser looks amazing with the help of members who have made their own custom add ons and made a few extra.
I've been inspired by the ideas of others and almost all the stuff I have added is unique and not just off the shelf thanks to you. I've gone from being glued to the forum to only appearing occasionally but it's always been a great place to be. Thanks folks.

Back