20171107_151616.jpg

4 litre straight 4.
High and low.
3× air difflocks
air brakes
portal axles
pto
bf winch!

Loudest air horn ive ever heard. Scared the living shit out of the missus:thumbup:

when time/ money permit ill be fitting a hiab and 10' tipper body.

Hope it wont come inbetween me and the 80..

God I love unimogs... that's a fair lump of a winch!

Nice purchase! If you need any workshop manuals for it send me the chassis number. Working for mercedes has it's perks.....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nice purchase! If you need any workshop manuals for it send me the chassis number. Working for mercedes has it's perks.....
Top man! Ive been searching the internet for ages and come up with very little. Hard to find anything on these. That would be very much appreciated josh.

..came back with this.
View attachment 136662

4 litre straight 4.
High and low.
3× air difflocks
air brakes
portal axles
pto
bf winch!

Loudest air horn ive ever heard. Scared the living shit out of the missus:thumbup:

when time/ money permit ill be fitting a hiab and 10' tipper body.

Hope it wont come inbetween me and the 80..

Blurry ‘ell.. :icon-eek:

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, Oh Yes ! Very nice, Boys' Toys don't come any better than that :thumbup:.

I love Unimogs - good find.

Bob.

While I have to say that looks a cracking truck, I have to ask…why? Now, I can see a great tool there, combined with great grin factor, but what I'm getting at is what's the use you're going to put it to? Hiab, Tipper? Logging……?

While I have to say that looks a cracking truck, I have to ask…why? Now, I can see a great tool there, combined with great grin factor, but what I'm getting at is what's the use you're going to put it to? Hiab, Tipper? Logging……?

Owning it is enough :icon-cool: :icon-cool:.

Bob.
(like my 'Tower Wagon" :icon-wink:).

a complete all rounder is the plan rich, logging, building, carting stuff about. a hiab is a really handy tool and will get plenty of use around here.
it will also be nice to have a second motor, my 80 has been my only car for 13 years, theres been too many occasions when ive been working in the cold late on a sunday night putting stuff back on the 80 ready for work Monday morning, will be nice to leave it until the following weekend and jump in the moggy..

I also need to take the 80 off the road at some point and strip the body, take the glass out and have a full re spray including any welding.

ill change use over to agricultural so no road tax or mot and very cheap insurance.

oh, and it rocks..:auto-layrubber:

It might not be a Landcruiser more like an Invader now all you have to do is join up with Olazz and swap ideas good luck with it

Back