Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

what film are you watching tonight?

Wait; you can read? And here's me thinking you were just mastering crayons and keeping between the lines!

Arf arf
Progress has been good ever since I started reading Jack's books.

This is my favourite at the moment. It's a bit of a mystery thriller. Someone or something dumps on poor moles head..

I won't ruin it for you.
IMG_20190922_090843.jpg

We watch Rocket Man last. Brilliant, it was nothing like I expected it to be. the way they integrated his songs into the film was very cleaver. I can recommend it.

G

Range 15. Truly dreadful. So bad, it wasn't one of those films that's so bad it's good. It was just bad. I don't care who the stars were and what they'd done in their military careers. Frankly they were disrespecting themselves being in it. It was supposed to be a comedy. Didn't make me laugh.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Jeez, watching the latest incarnation of Robin Hood. FFS this has to be the ultimate b******x version. Words fail me. It's like Robin Hood meets Delta Force and the Matrix. Well made, and acted but just beyond being ridiculous. Cannot recall seeing anything this daft - ever.

The Missus has just got Clint Eastwoods any which way Films off ebay for a quid.. So we will be watching Them Tonight... "Right turn Clyde"... Classics and Funny...

The Last Breath. Tense fact based film/documentary about a North Sea saturation diving incident.

Really enjoyed the new Johnny Cash documentary that’s free to watch on YouTube.

Alien covenant.

This has the gritty feel of the original about it. Including a return of the ships computer, "mother".

Last night, I Am Legend.

Years after a virus kills most of humanity and transforms the rest into monsters, the sole survivor in New York City struggles valiantly to find a cure in this post-apocalyptic world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched Contagion two nights ago.Released in 2011. Worth watching in light of Covid-19

Tonight, Outbreak.

Army doctors struggle to find a cure for a deadly virus spreading throughout a California town that was brought to America by an African monkey.

The Last Breath. Tense fact based film/documentary about a North Sea saturation diving incident.
Iv just finished watching Last Breath Tow Pack... Jeezus! Brave is an understatement,...Mad as Monkeys the lot of 'em'... What a fantastic Documentary...

I am a BSAC SCUBA diving instructor (Retired) so I can understand what they went through, to a certain extent.

The founder of my BSAC Branch is an ex RN clearance diver and ex professional saturation diver, he had a diving incident that caused him to loose 80% of his hearing, what, and with the onset with age it's set to get worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
The diver in the incident in the film doesn’t know how he survived that long without air and even the experts aren’t sure. When I watched and saw the umbilical stretch and then break I just thought “he’s dead”, no question.

Back