Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

What to do if

SteveJB

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Well after reading posts and replys yesterday and today about Attracting Flack and Shit to my mind ( low function ) if you attract Flack rise above it and if you attract Shit when you flower you are going to smell sweet remember you will always win So if its ok with the Higher Function Membership can we all just keep it Sweet and none of this back stabbing crap thats going on what has happened to This freindly club THATS WHY I JOINED steve

Well after reading posts and replys yesterday and today about Attracting Flack and Shit to my mind ( low function ) if you attract Flack rise above it and if you attract Shit when you flower you are going to smell sweet remember you will always win So if its ok with the Higher Function Membership can we all just keep it Sweet and none of this back stabbing crap thats going on what has happened to This freindly club THATS WHY I JOINED steve
Nicely put Steve.. I don't know what to think. This chap might be a loving family man and an all round good guy. But there are ways of letting someone know there incorrect or you might have a different opinion..a little less s*@t and ass@*le could help (re. reply to Waldamar)

Nicely put Steve.. I don't know what to think. This chap might be a loving family man and an all round good guy. But there are ways of letting someone know there incorrect or you might have a different opinion..a little less s*@t and ass@*le could help (re. reply to Waldamar)
Well said

Well said

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That's good what was the straight question ?

What's this thing I found with numbers 1- 30 on?

What shape is a ruler?

I asked " What the hell is going on here then? lol!

It makes a change cause it was often myself causing trouble! I'm getting too old for that now ! :laughing-rolling:

Last edited:
Has everything been deleted?

I wanted to stir with my wooden spoon.

Stumog a new member named Vincent put up a couple of posts an intro to himself and one called Dusted thought they were good reads but some of the longer membership got a bit lot down on him the way i read the posts must have been different got hacked off with the way things were going so i posted What to do if as a bucket of very cold water hope this makes some sort of sense as i had had enough of the infighting ta steve

Ahh I did read the first post that was made and thought it was a bit strange way of writing a intro.

In my line of work how people read what you write can make all the difference. The choice of words can certainly change what people read and the way they take it.

I really feel the way different cultures use language is totally different to the English way.

Alot of English people get offended when other nations are so direct in the way they construct what is they are trying to say.

We find this alot with my wife being from the south....

Coming from somerset i talk with a shit kicking accent i could write that way but its already hard enough to be understood without using punctuation but it does let the reader slow down and think that dont make sense but then what does Vincent said he was an engineer and the way he wrote was like a report engineers dont dance round daisies they tell it as it is and thats the way i read it ta steve

Last edited:
Coming from somerset i talk with a shit kicking accent i could write that way but its already hard enough to be understood without using punctuation but it does let the reader slow down and think that dont make sense but then what does Vincent said he was an engineer and the way he wrote was like a report engineers dont dance round daisies they tell it as it is and thats the way i read it ta steve

Calling people on here arseholes and whatever else was said isnt the way though steve.

regarding long members replying on his thread. Most of us have kept quiet.

Hello Karl name calling and cussing dont help i know but i have done some swearing these past few days i have been welcomed on this club site and at the overland show last year and Patrick me son been a member for about 18 months never had a problem well only with the tech stuff spose it started with Mike Smith new member asked lots of questions answers started to get a lot caustic he got abbrasive answers got to volcanic melting point and off he goes i just dont want to follow him So all i am asking some of the longstanding members and some of the not so longstanding membership is hold back on the judgements This is not a pop at you Karl as every body will read this ta steve

Im all good Steve ;)
I will judge though mate 'not you'. ill jus keep quiet as long as i can.

Last edited:
Back