Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

what yer got?

chapel gate

Supporter
Promoted Company
Country Flag
england
Anyone lucky enough to get cruiser/camping related presents?
or was it socks again?..
after the brewing debacle of the overland show..
20181224_085701.jpg

cheers @Rosy :thumbup:

Only had chocolate so far, been told to arrive up in the artic at bruvs for half 12, I'm looking forward to some new socks.

Got mine a few weeks back when I was working on the Land Cruiser....

Finally got my own grinder!

Joins the rest of the cordless Ryobi gear that we seem to have dropped into using - last year I got the impact wrench, this year the grinder... which joins the handheld vacuum for the camper/house and the whipper snipper as well

Oh, and the ubiquitous smellies? This year the dog got a grooming kit... not any of the humans, the bloody dog... who also got a present from my parents in Shropshire in the post...

Amongst other stuff, I got a nice trick Petzl headtorch. I've always had cheapy head torches so nice to have a decent one. I also got some Mechainix gloves as I'm a bugger for not wearing gloves when working on the LC.

Petzl-E-LIte-2017.gif

mechanix_wear_fastfit_black_11.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Lots of warm weather gear and a new hiking jacket so im ready for our two week holiday in the trossachs in march. Its only 501 miles away, should be a nice cruise in the 60

IMG_0568.JPG
MeanMother air jack and some colour coded door handles from my friend visiting from Australia.

Put the paper shredder to work too...

Bought myself a pressie ( perfect pressie how did I know lol )
Mavic 2 zoom drone ( get some different perspectives for the photos of the LC :)

Maria excelled herself this year and bought me, which was a total and gratefully recieved surprise a DRFIC Ghost X action camera to use on the bike, or I guess can be used in the cruiser as well.
Many thanks to the member who advised her with this purchase:thumbup:.
I may put up sometime how steadily a Honda Blackbird can be ridden lol.

What is a RigExpert? It certainly sounds Cruiser-related.

An antenna analyser for testing/repairing/tuning Ham radio antennas, in fact anything from 0.1 to 600Mhz on this particular model. I do have Ham radio in the LC so I suppose there is a tenuous link there!

Back