Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Whats big , red and makes the wife moan?

Gav missin

This!! Just can't help myself.

Attachments

• IMG-20201114-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20201114-WA0002.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG-20201029-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20201029-WA0006.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG-20201029-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20201029-WA0005.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG-20201029-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20201029-WA0004.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 53
Looks nice, tell us more

Well it's 24v manual 98 reg. Almost full mot. Leather etc all lockers working. Needs a little love on rear of sills and behind rear bumpers and one bit in the front drivers arch. Will all be sorted asap. It's done 296k but runs sweet as with no blow by or breathing. Gearbox is sweet. It drives superb ,tight as a drum. Was destined to be broken but was offered it first and would have been rude not to. Really like the manual but won't be selling my 24v auto. That's 3 80s 1x 100 1x60 resto truck and a mk4 hilux now. Got to be enough now......... isn't it???

looks nice Gav, and yes seems good time to buy, let me know when enough is enough:)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yeah funny enough she wasn't chuffed with a new upright for Christmas last year

Let Mel settle down after this one for a while then who knows!!!! In all honesty she was all up for the new one. Even made me insure her on it. And I had to hand over the 100 to her.

If you and Mel can on keep popping peas you might have to hire a few chauffeurs and go for fleet insurance so more congratulations for your new addition to your family

Thanks Steve. Don't mind more little ones but I won't let anyone drive my cruisers. Hope you and Patrick are well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Gav I'm good Patrick working down in Portland so as no 1 son don't get to see him much so sometimes is better than no times during these strange days hope you and your family are thriving and when this lockdown cock up is finished the club can do normal service resumed keep well and safe

Yeah a bit of normality and some camping/laning trips long overdue. Keep safe mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's 24v manual 98 reg. Almost full mot. Leather etc all lockers working. Needs a little love on rear of sills and behind rear bumpers and one bit in the front drivers arch. Will all be sorted asap. It's done 296k but runs sweet as with no blow by or breathing. Gearbox is sweet. It drives superb ,tight as a drum. Was destined to be broken but was offered it first and would have been rude not to. Really like the manual but won't be selling my 24v auto. That's 3 80s 1x 100 1x60 resto truck and a mk4 hilux now. Got to be enough now......... isn't it???
I've got a 5 speed manual 100 series over in Zimbabwe and It's a really nice drive too, I don't know why everyone prefers the auto. Personal preference I suppose.

Back