Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

What's NOT to like about the Oztent?

I spotted this tent company while on my endless recce for a roof tent. http://www.3dogcamping.eu/en/topdog.php
Really impressed by the choices of colours offered and it looks really well put together ...... Then i saw the price :icon-eek:
Still seeking and found a couple of other options, one called skydome and another thats in a chequerplate box.

I'm in mine at the second having a G&T in SW Scotland
They've just forecast gales
And I'm low on tonic!
Double bugger

Well not really Chas as I ran out of gin an hour ago

Triple bugger

Hello my friends. I have big problems this weekend. I make massive amounts of wind up in Scotland and my tent she is flapping about left, right, up and backwards. It comes out of nowhere and is very strong and sometimes wet. But despite this unpleasantness, she holds firm and I don't leak anywhere. I am very impressed with this tent and how it copes with nature. We even had some cheese in the awning!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've heard Gaviscon is quite good Chris. Oh, and lay off the cheese for a while :lol:

Has anyone used a oztent tag along? What are they like to put up? Do they take up the same amount of room as a normal oztent?
Anybody have one they don't want? Would a rv2 fit on a rv4 oztent. I only need it to sleep one person in so don't really need something massive.
Cheers stu

Back