Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wheels ‍♂️

Steve105rigid

Country Flag
australia
Hey everyone, brand new to the forum world.......be gentle
Would anyone know if standard wheels from a 79series cruiser, will fit without mods to a 105 series cruiser??

Hey everyone, brand new to the forum world.......be gentle
Would anyone know if standard wheels from a 79series cruiser, will fit without mods to a 105 series cruiser??
Funny i was just looking for pics of 70 series rims on a 80 series. Think it would look mint but want some pics .

Funny i was just looking for pics of 70 series rims on a 80 series. Think it would look mint but want some pics .
Well.......if I can work this out, I’ll post some pics once the wheels are on!
I agree, think it’ll look prett smick

Pcd 150, 5 stud, 0 offset 16". And either 8 inch wide or 6.5" wide, that's the 105 spec your want.

Was it the 79 that has different track width Font and back? Any offset issues because of that?

Yep, both are 16’s, not sure about widths, same stud pattern........amazing how long of a worm hole I’ve gone down trying to work this out via google........but some pretty cool ideas for upgrades has come out it $$$$$ lol

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Geekokent........pretty sure the ones I’m looking at purchasing are all 0 offset. Yeah it’s got the tracking issue......hence why I believe this guy is selling the wheels and has purchased ones to help or fix that issue ‍♂️

Back