Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Where to buy extended front studs

Oli.g

Country Flag
england
Was bought some spacers for my lwb colorado, upon fitting them i realised the front nuts only tighten around 4/5 threads.
Looked up and it seems a common issue, rough trax wont sell me tge studs as the spacers were bought else where

Does anyone else who has had this issue know where to buy them?
Thank you

Hi Oli the front and rear studs are sometimes different lengths but nobody here knows why , so just buy rear studs and fit them to the front .

Incidentally i had the same problem with Roughtrax spacers and though they couldn't understand why they refunded me fully and asked me to return the spacers .

Ultimately i went for a 16 x 10 steel wheel with a -35 offset .

Yes it is a mystery. I fitted spacers to my SWB 90 and so did Simon (member long time ago) to his matching SWB and they fitted with no issue at all. I was stumped when this issue arose.

Hi shayne, thank you ill see how much they cost and see if its worth buying them or some steelies! the rears go on fine but i thought that could be due to smaller disks or something id prefer some nice wide steels than my 3 spokes hahah

Its strange chris, i posted on fb and people fitted them fine and others had the problem, very weird

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back