Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

where to get cruise control for 105 Series Landcruiser?

Kileni

I periodically have to make long drives with my 105 Series Landcruiser, and eventually it can wear out my lower back to push the gas pedal hour after hour. And on top of that, I think I just got my picture taken for a speeding ticket the other day.

Does anyone know where I can get a good (aftermarket, I assume) cruise control?

I have a 105 series and it come with cruise control, what model do you have. If its not a GXL or anniversary model, its an after market for you, but these can be crap. Are you sure you dont have cruise.

I think you may find that the majority of the wiring is present for cruise control on your vehicle already, you probably just need the control stalk, the ecu (module) and the actuator under the bonnet/hood and other mechanical components like brake pedal switch, and so on.

It might be advisable to shop around the breakers for cheap second hand parts.

If you are up for a challenge then toyodiy (click link) may list the parts for your vehicle, all you need is your chassis number to search for parts relevant to your vehicle.
From toyodiy you will be able to get the Toyota part numbers which you can then search for either on the net or ask your local helpful main agent or factors.

We do have a write up here on the forum where members have retro fitted standard cruise control to their D4D cruisers.
Mind you I just had a search and there are a lot of posts with regards to cruise control.

Back