Garage
Country Flag
uk
Hey all,

Is there any snow around yet?

How deep is it ?

Graham

yup we have. About an inch were we are but deeper about 1 mile inland

I can see the southern Berwyns from my house and there's some snow up there. I'm at about 1,000 ft and we got a tiny amount - enough to cover the windscreen but no more.

:thumbup: A light dusting in Greater Belfast area that has also frozen and is now a nice sheet of white ice. Main roads OK. Can't see anything else yet as it's still dark!

yes 4" of the stuff
interesting drive to station this morning, had to drive along a pavement to get passed a stuck lorry (if i hadn't been for my train coming in 5mins and 2hrs to next train i would have helped it!)
didnt see any tarmac the whole 5 miles drive

one of commuters has just got a 2005 LC120, so be he is glad, told him about this site.

here is a pic from my webcam at home

wirelesscam.jpg

the eagle eyed may spot ski tracks on drive - my wife "skied" with the dogs down the lane instead of walking, using her XC skis.

oh and "chicken cam" out the back

ispy.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Shrewsbury Shropshire

Snow nill :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

Temp 09.36 +1.3c

Sunny

Wind 2.2 mph NNW

The betting is we will get jack all snow like last year. Most we had was 30mm. :crying-yellow:

Mal :flags-wavegreatbritain:

I hate living down south, we never get owt worth writin ome about.

Light dusting at 6am, gone by half past :thumbdown:

It started to flicker with snow earlier but noting much. Off to the girfriends tonight as she lives at other side of buxton so im praying for it to come tonight for a fun drive 30 miles in the morning
karl

Sorry Karl did you say Buxton or Buxom? :lol: :lol:

Buxton had snow in June once. Right in the middle of a Cricket match. It can get really bad on the peaks. Fnnarr.

Chris

Sorry mate hadnt noticed the speeling mistake as i make so many of them :lol:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUXTON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gets it bad. Carnt wait
karl

No spelling mistake on your part, Mate. It's just my filthy mind!! :naughty:

C

I was born in Buxton and lived in Chinley.

Proper snow.......aaahhhhh them were the days :cry:

Well I was in Scotland again today and the only snow I seen was on top of a BMW!!

Paul

1ft deep now in Aberdeenshire
neighbour got stuck 100m from our house in his ford car, but other neighbour with Navara pickup got their first with the recovery strop....

good to see he has got a proper strop and shackles now, last winter he just had a manky piece of rope.

Back