Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WHO'S GOT THE SNOW ?

we have sleet.. and no chance of it setteling :roll:

Gav Peter said:
Have a thoroughly pleasant weekend Les - I wondered why you weren't on the trip to Wales... :lol:
Cheers Gav
It's the first time my missus will have been on the Eurostar so I hope it goes well :pray:

Snow just started up in central London :clap: Apparently it's already settling out in the suburbs, according to the [strike:96n4i474]dishwasher[/strike:96n4i474] wife :shhh:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
sunshine all day with just the odd wisp of cloud here!

We had a lovely mini blizzard here today. Could only see about 3-5 car lenghts in front of me. Managed to dump about 1cm. Blue sky now though :(

We have heavy snowing here, hope it keeps coming down at this rate for a few hours :dance:

Snow here too, might nip up to Salisbury Plain to have some fun :)

We still got snow, the temperature is below freezing and my central heating boilers frozen up, . . . . again :thumbdown:

It's coming down in North London now too. My Drive to the work do later could be interesting...

We have about 1.5" on the Bucks/Northants border, not a lot but it's still snowing. The only recovery I managed last night was to pick the Wife up from her works do but I came home on as many B roads as possible ;)

Had an inch or so here. Was on my way up to the midlands to visit the relatives but the A34 was closed so we binned the journey and went and had a play up on Salisbury Plain.

4-5 inches of unbroken powder on the byways.....loving it :dance:

I haven't been out to measure it, but I reckon there's at least 3/4" on the bonnet of the Cruiser;

6000.jpg

6 hours to get to work.... Wow. Work, or "work" from home?

Best recovery today was Mavis and Gertrude who were stuck coming up a hill in an auto. Gertrude was giving it what-for while Mavis was standing next to the car flinging the car mats at the wheels Frisbee style. I offered a tow home for them which was about 3 miles from us. Very thankful and got offered lunch. "Sorry ma'am but the the world needs me" was my response :mrgreen: I think they jumped straight onto the sherry after I left. Was "interesting" towing them...

Bring more snow :D

Back