Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WHO'S GOT THE SNOW ?

Thanks 24Seven, Hope it hides the bumps gouges and scratches better than my Disco... once I start using her in anger :twisted: lol

Been piling down since about 07:30 - we've got about 3" lying down and it's showing no signs of stopping any time soon. Off to the hills with the sled I think :)

97e519ef.jpg

33057d4e.jpg

The normal road I travel on home was closed, due to a long hill I guess, so instead of going the long way I hit the back roads and then rejoined the closed road after the hill and had the main road nearly to myself :mrgreen:

The back road was interesting, I had never used it before.

Image0057.jpg

Image0058.jpg

I'm happy to that Matt's snow has worked it's wy through Surrey very nicely :mrgreen: Started with a few flakes around3ish but didn't amount to anything until around 7:45pm, when it started properly - big heavy wet flakes. It's not too cold here so I imagine it'll clear up quickly.
I HAD to go and fill up, as you do... :liar: just to have a wander around :twisted: Lots of Euroboxes going incredibly slowly but no dramas. My folks were due to arrive from SA this morning into Heathrow but have been delayed to Wednesday - I'm guessing this latest snow is going to cause further delays :evil:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Heavy rain on the Isle of Wight has washed it all away. :(

silvercruiser said:
Its snowing in essex now :thumbup:
Interesting :think: Not snowing here & we are only 20miles away from each other :) The wifes on the phone to one of her m8's in Southend as I type & she says it's snowing there aswell :) I'll let you know the second it starts here :D

A fair bit down here in Dorset
IMAG0349.jpg

& some stuck trucks, that were'nt so stuck with a fairly long tug :D
IMAG0347.jpg

Snow again in derbyshire. Not loads but has given it heavy on and off today
karl

Okay, so who has had snow on christmas day then :?:

Certainly none down here in the South East :thumbdown:

Still white over, but nothing fresh today. Not even the Missus. :o

Mind you, may be blue skies but damn it's like a blast chiller out there. Dog cocked his leg, I had to break him free.

C

No fresh snow.

Mind you plenty of white frost. It was tad nippy when i woke up (minus 10 they said) and decided to give the uj's some fresh grease before the driving over the next few days. bit uncomfortable lying under the truck wielding my grease gun. Drive shafts were a bit cool to the touch.

am clearly short of things to do today!

Adrian, If i'd tried to touch my truck today I would have had a certain part of my anatomy removed :o

Ecky Thump said:
Adrian, If i'd tried to touch my truck today I would have had a certain part of my anatomy removed :o
That sounds familiar, but she'd have to find them first, and I don't mean because of the cold. :lol: :lol:

Les, does that apply if you touch her truck too?

Double dare from me...

Back