Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Will Mitsubishi wheels fit my Colorado?

Tim91

Country Flag
uk
hi all , I've seen a set of nice steel wheels come up for sale 6 stud Mitsubishi, are they the same stud pattern etc as my Colorado ?

Thanks Tim

hi all , I've seen a set of nice steel wheels come up for sale 6 stud Mitsubishi, are they the same stud pattern etc as my Colorado ?

Thanks Tim
Im sure they will mate. Cruiser steels definitely fit a shogun. My mate has them on his.

Yes same stud pattern.

Don't know about them catching. I'm pretty sure the shoguns are 15 inch depending what year your looking at. The 90s are 16s

Yes same stud pattern.

Don't know about them catching. I'm pretty sure the shoguns are 15 inch depending what year your looking at. The 90s are 16s

Yep my Colorado is on 16's , these steels are 16's aswell

Yes same stud pattern.

Yeah you are correct Karl most shogun are on 15s. Older models definitely. Most aftermarket steels are fairly dished though so should clear brakes ok. Worth double checking before laying out any cash all the same

http://www.wheelfitment.eu/

Compare the numbers and years , i'm sure i did this while considering Mitsu wheels once and didn't buy them but it might have been because the width and offset meant i would still need wheel spacers to get the look i wanted .

It was a long time ago and memory is vague so i could be wrong ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The other consideration is whether the centre hole for the hub is large enough, worth checking before parting with beer tokens...

Cheers guys , all valid points il post updates if I get them

pretty sure they wont. Centre bore is around 85mm on those, pretty small in comparison to our 110 on the majority of toyota trucks. They will work the other way round because our larger hub bore clears the Mitsu bore.

pretty sure they wont. Centre bore is around 85mm on those, pretty small in comparison to our 110 on the majority of toyota trucks. They will work the other way round because our larger hub bore clears the Mitsu bore.

Spacers might solve that problem if they're thick enough Beau...

The guy got back to me and said that the centres measure up to 110 but turns out he's 4 hours away :-(

Looking to get some 16" d modulars with a bit of offset to come flush with the arch's

If you can find a pic of froggy steve's truck i think he has -25 offset 16x8 modulars that look about bang on flush with his chosen tyre size .

Think I'm going to go with a 265 75 15 bf mud
As I quite like the ride ATM and don't won't to spoil the comfort by lifting it yet haha

I don't recall anyone on the forum fitting 15" wheels to a 90 series cruiser , in theory it's possible as 80 series wheels are interchangeable (and use the same calipers) and some 80 owners have gone from 16 to 15 by way of using a -35mm offset steel rim IIRC .

I can't say for sure if it will work though , i had 16x8 steels with a -38 offset and when i looked at them while debating myself about trying to fit 15's it looked like it would be tight , ultimately because i couldn't borrow any 15's from anywhere to test fit i stuck with 16 .

Sorry just looked back meant to of said 265/75/16......would keep 16" as standard

Back