Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

winch bumper

I'm 24/25. Can pop down on Sunday?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks mate i will let you know but i cant find any pictures of that bumper on anything so i am not sure what to do.
Stu

Spotted that but ad says ARB & looks like nothing I've ever seen before so I didnt post it...

The chap has said its a safety devies one. i cant find any info on it at all
stu

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Its not an ARB bumper. Safety Devices? Could be, I too haven't seen anything like that on an 80. On first impressions I would have expected a bumper that looked like that to be for a 70 series Land Cruiser. Strange he has no pictures of it fitted to an 80?

The winch rope letter box looks to be offset to the left a fair way, like its tailor made for a specific winch. Was a husky winch like that? Whats the round hole on the right hand side for?

I pass not far from there on my way home from work, but I wouldn't be confident this would fit an 80 without taking accurate measurements.

I think ARB has pretty much become a nickname for steel bumpers regardless of who made it . Only through this forum have i personally become aware that ARB is in fact a brand name and they actually make more than just bumpers .

I may be wrong but the two ends look like they are cut from a landrover bumper. looks sh1t imo

I do have a huskey to fit into it but i am also not sure if i like it either.
Stu

I think the ebay one looks very Australian if that makes any sense

Is it just me or does the steel plate look quite thing? Especially for mounting a winch on it to pull an 80 out.

I can tell you just from the picture it is a or was a Land Rover bumper for a H14 winch. A Huskey will winch will not fit in without mods and it would need mods for fitting to a LC and would not look right.

Back