Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wiring Diagram Request

Graham Whitehead

Country Flag
great_britain
Does anyone have a wiring diagram I can have for my 80 Series please, air con switch is on but no power to pump, put power to it and clutch kicks in, I was to test the switch and trace the relevant wires, fuse is ok

Thanks

The aircon pump will only power up if the pressure switch near the battery sees the pressure in the correct range, is your truck a petrol or diesel?

Hi, how do I contact him, been looking for ages on how I can message him with no joy ;(

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have the complete 1KZT-E Manual which I think has the wiring diagrams included. I just PM'ed you

Hi, how do I contact him, been looking for ages on how I can message him with no joy ;(
Tap your forum name and select conversations then tap ‘start conversation’ but I think you need 10 or 15 posts to open this feature up. By putting the @ in front of his name I’ve sent him an email that says he’s been mentioned.

I’ve outlined how you should leak check and fill an empty system here. https://www.landcruiserclub.net/com...gh-pressure-pipe-fractured-help.152532/unread

Good luck with it. It may have been empty for some time.

Last edited:
Thank you very much, just what I needed, I dont spose you have the workshop manual for the 90 been looking at Clymer and haynes and they have never produced one, or point me in the right direction to purchase one

Again thanks ;)

Again, not for me except in your reply…:think:

Ok, search for “
New Purchase 80 series: AC high pressure pipe fractured - HELP !

Back