Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Won't see this again for a while

Gav missin

All the 2 s. Rolled round on way to collect parents from the airport last night. Had to get Mel to take a picture. 100 000 kms before we see all the 3s.

IMG-20170212-WA0001.jpg IMG-20170212-WA0000.jpg

111,111 miles to all the 3's to be exact :lol:

Mines at 392,000 odd km so I'm looking forward to seeing 400,000.

Bet you're life I'll miss it for a photo, you did well to catch yours Gav!

yeah you did well. I was watching from about 99920 counting down the km's until I got distracted and looked again at 100,003...doh..

.... and missed it by 1 km Stuart, typical!

Nice to see the 1/2 million ring-up :icon-biggrin:

:) yes missed it by that much, as Maxwell Smart would say. It took 1km to get out of the traffic and slow down :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No response "Billy"?

Cat got your tongue?

Last edited:
I clocked 111,111 on the M74 en route to Scotland last year. Had one eye on the clocks in anticipation but, unfortunately, a favourite song came on the radio right on cue. After the ensuing singalong had finished I'd missed it by 2 miles.

I clocked 111,111 on the M74 en route to Scotland last year. Had one eye on the clocks in anticipation but, unfortunately, a favourite song came on the radio right on cue. After the ensuing singalong had finished I'd missed it by 2 miles.

Ha, ha :lol:

Waited for the 250 000 to roll round on my 12v truck for ages and did the same as you towpack.missed it. Still warranted a pic tho.

20170309_175835.jpg

IMG_7330.JPG Not the cruiser but my crappy lolly. Noticed this while parked on break yesterday

Give it a couple of years and I'll get a set of 8's

Yeah but you got a zero in front if I remember correctly Gary. Must be nice

Yeah starts with a zero, nearly on 83k now! It'll be a while before the zero goes too, I only do around 3k a year, probably won't be me that sees it happen!

Back