Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Word wrapping on last posts

Bat21

Supporter
Country Flag
morocco
Any other forum supporters notice the the last post on all threads is only using the left half of the display box?

it is quite possibly where the ads are for none supporters, but surely it shouldn't be doing this?

Yep, noticed the same, but it seems to vary. Sometimes it does it other times not. :think:

Bat's post was right across the page, this one too. :think:

:lol: Until I edited it... Ah ha, err. Or maybe not :think:

Last edited:
Seems top be happening on all threads.... only on the last post in the thread though.

Here we go, have a look at this.... this is posted with no wrapping so should span the whole box:-
The quick Brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dog. The quick Brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dog. The quick Brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dog. The quick Brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dog. The quick Brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dog. The quick Brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dog. The quick Brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dog. The quick Brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dog. The quick Brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dog. The quick Brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dog. The quick Brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dog.

It will be wrapped until someone posts a reply.... can someone confirm?

No, still wrapped here!

Thinking about it I can't remember seeing ANY post that wasn't wrapped.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
So post 3 is still squashed over to the left and not taking up the whole box that it's in?

Yes, that's right (or left actually)

Okay Chas.... curiouser and curiouser as Alice once said :think:

Seems top be happening on all threads.... only on the last post in the thread though.

Here we go, have a look at this.... this is posted with no wrapping so should span the whole box:-
The quick Brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dog. The quick Brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dog. The quick Brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dog. The quick Brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dog. The quick Brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dog. The quick Brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dog. The quick Brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dog. The quick Brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dog. The quick Brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dog. The quick Brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dog. The quick Brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dog.

It will be wrapped until someone posts a reply.... can someone confirm?

Thought I'd try quoting you Bat21 just to see what happens. As post 1 your text goes right across my screen :think:

So post 3 is still squashed over to the left and not taking up the whole box that it's in?

Just looked again and post three is across whole screen box.

It only effects the last post normally Chas, before you replied Clive's post (including my quote) was only taking up half the box it was in.

It's not a major issue in the grand scheme of things, I just though it might be worth mentioning as it looks shoite :thumbdown:

Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now... Fixed now...

Excellant well done whoever you are, thank you :thumbup:

Right, while we have your attention can you have a look at post 3 here.

Back