Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WOT A BEAUT!

Must’ve read your posts H. :lol:
Ha! Ha!. Strange thing.. went to Maidstone the other day, about an hour on the motorway, the 120 was as quiet as a mouse.. 70/80 mph the tapperty knockerty noise had gone.. Don't know if it was the Injector cleaner finally making its way through.. Might sling another bottle in.:thumbup:

Ha! Ha!. Strange thing.. went to Maidstone the other day, about an hour on the motorway, the 120 was as quiet as a mouse.. 70/80 mph the tapperty knockerty noise had gone.. Don't know if it was the Injector cleaner finally making its way through.. Might sling another bottle in.:thumbup:
It’s ‘cos you’ve bought it’s replacement. It knows it’s days are numbered and is on its best behaviour. :lol:

It’s ‘cos you’ve bought it’s replacement. It knows it’s days are numbered and is on its best behaviour. :lol:
Its a shame.. that I would easily p/x it for that old flat bed 45. With no remorse or regret..Its a Beaut isn't it?

Its a shame.. that I would easily p/x it for that old flat bed 45. With no remorse or regret..Its a Beaut isn't it?
Certainly is. Just wax it and keep the patina as all original perhaps?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Shame about that Petrol engine.. But running right I bet its sweet as a nut...Id Have 'Micks Truck 'N' Tow' neatly sign written on the doors.. And an A Frame crane mounted on the back..... Might sell the 80:shh:

That’s what we had for our breakdown when I served my time, bright yellow with a single orange beacon on the roof Nice straight 6 petrol, great for drifting in the wet when you were 17!

Shame about that Petrol engine.. But running right I bet its sweet as a nut...Id Have 'Micks Truck 'N' Tow' neatly sign written on the doors.. And an A Frame crane mounted on the back..... Might sell the 80:shh:

It looks like a money pit to me that someone has had all the best of. The 6 cyl petrol carb version is a thirsty plodder. I had a 45 with a transplanted 2H and five speed but the novelty soon wore off. A double cab Hilux fot the same money would be money better well spent ( or a fully restored red 80).

It looks like a money pit to me that someone has had all the best of. The 6 cyl petrol carb version is a thirsty plodder. I had a 45 with a transplanted 2H and five speed but the novelty soon wore off. A double cab Hilux fot the same money would be money better well spent ( or a fully restored red 80).
Can you believe it Andy.. Transport collection is at Jasons. and is now demanding more money because he didn't realise it was a Land cruiser 80 series... WHY is this country full of scammers trying it on. Cant get hold of U/Ship, the agent. Even though I have printed confirmation that a Landcruiser 80 series is to be collected. Lesson N0 2 today is , If you want anything doing, Do it your self..

What a joker. Did he not have a manifest before he turned up to the collection?

That’s rattier than the rattiest thing in ratland, that is... :lol:

Super cool, but then what?

I dont need a crane so I can’t see me swapping my 80 for it.... ever.

Hi that looking good but a lot of work you have to love 45 :thumbup:

Back